Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens

Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens
Miss Black Texas America CoEd Queens - Princess Kadence Polley; Preteen Jasmine Cooks; Miss Roneshia Ray; Teen Ziara Smith; Ms Micaela Watkins and Miss Black America CoEd Dymond Hayes

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sending love to the ladies of Storey Middle!



I had SUCH a great time with the beautiful girls of Storey Middle School (Dallas) last Monday!

Kicking off my speaking tour as Miss Black Texas USA, I shared with the 7th-8th grade girls about my struggles with self-esteem and negative pressures growing up, as well as how to deal with such issues.

I'm looking forward to meeting and empowering even more girls to redefine beauty!



In service,

Ocielia

Miss Black Texas USA 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment