Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens

Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens
Miss Black Texas America CoEd Queens - Princess Kadence Polley; Preteen Jasmine Cooks; Miss Roneshia Ray; Teen Ziara Smith; Ms Micaela Watkins and Miss Black America CoEd Dymond Hayes

Monday, March 21, 2011

Miss Black Texas USA judges Miss Texas Plus America!



I had the pleasure of judging the Miss Texas Plus America Pageant this weekend in Richardson, TX! The ladies were so beautiful, confident, and inspiring. I truly enjoyed meeting each and every one of them. It was a fabulous competition, and an honor to judge.


Congratulations to the newly crowned 2011 titleholders! I know they will each represent Texas beautifully at the national competition. (I was excited to hear that the national pageant will be in Dallas this year, therefore I have already marked my calendar to support!)



Exude ultimate beauty,

Ocielia

Miss Black Texas USA 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment