Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens

Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens
Miss Black Texas America CoEd Queens - Princess Kadence Polley; Preteen Jasmine Cooks; Miss Roneshia Ray; Teen Ziara Smith; Ms Micaela Watkins and Miss Black America CoEd Dymond Hayes

Monday, January 31, 2011

Fabulous Times with Fabulous Girls!

(With some fabulous girls during the Fabulous Female Expo , January 2011)



Greetings!


I had the recent opportunity to give inspirational talks to girls at Barbara Jordan Elementary and the Fabulous Female Expo in Fort Worth! These experences not only inspired the young ladies in attendance, but resonated within me as well. No matter how many years and accomplishments we accumulate, children always have a way of "teaching" us. Interacting with these girls reminded me of the significance of the crown. These appearances were the first time many of the girls ever encountered a "queen". From that, they were in awe of every word I spoke, and every move I made. The principles I shared for authentic beauty truly resonated with them. They seemingly clung to every piece of encouragement shared.


This is my aim: To inspire countless girls toward world-changing, undying beauty as Miss Black Texas USA. The journey has only begun! Please keep my efforts in your thoughts and prayers, and NEVER underestimate how your presence affects the little ones around you.



Redefine beauty,


Ocielia Gibson

Miss Black Texas USA 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment