Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens

Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens
Miss Black Texas America CoEd Queens - Princess Kadence Polley; Preteen Jasmine Cooks; Miss Roneshia Ray; Teen Ziara Smith; Ms Micaela Watkins and Miss Black America CoEd Dymond Hayes

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Greetings from Ocielia


Hello!
A few days ago I celebrated my 26th birthday. Nothing fancy, I truly took the day to rest and reflect on the past year. My birthday is actually when the new year starts for me. Instead of thinking in terms of January 1st as being a fresh start, the day I celebrate another of year of life is my fresh start. Although my birthday is literally only days away from New Years, I still find this helpful in keeping my dreams in perspective.

With a new year comes excitement and anticipation of great things, and I hope the best for you this 2011. I encourage you to reflect on the things (and individuals) that truly strengthened you in 2010, and to take those lessons with you for a greater 2011!

Wishing you a great 2011,
Ocielia
Miss Black Texas USA 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment