Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens

Miss Black Texas America CoEd Reigning Queens
Miss Black Texas America CoEd Queens - Princess Kadence Polley; Preteen Jasmine Cooks; Miss Roneshia Ray; Teen Ziara Smith; Ms Micaela Watkins and Miss Black America CoEd Dymond Hayes

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reflection

This past holiday season was a great one for me. I spent it with the people that matter the most to me, my family. One holiday tradition that my family participates in annually is visiting the Gaylord resort in Dallas, TX. At this resort they transform it into a magical Christmas wonderland from a large ice land to cookie decorations and supper with Shrek. They also have a meet and greet with Santa and the largest gingerbread house in the World (which happens to be human-sized). I had the pleasure of doing all of these things while also creating priceless memories that will truly last a lifetime. Outside of this fun tradition I was able to get all of my family together for Christmas dinner which was the best present that I could receive because it takes a lot of planning and compromising to make this happen!

Also with the end of this year and the start of another I reflected on all of the things that happened to me this year from being a senior in college, to winning Miss Black Texas USA. It was a year that means a lot to me and will never be forgotten. The good times and the bad times that were presented in front of me has led to the formation of the women that I am today and for that I am thankful and blessed. This upcoming year is definitely something that I am looking forward to and I hope that you all had a great holiday season and wish you a virtuous New Year!

Love,
Dymond Elise
Miss Black Texas USA

No comments:

Post a Comment